Welcome to the farm

Dedicated to my Husband ,Marvin, who lost his battle to Mesothelioma July 14th,2010.

All images and information are created by Kristy. All images are protected by copyright.





Saturday, July 3, 2010

Heart Break !!

Hello dear blog !

My heart is breaking. How do I even enter this? One word.. one breath at a time Kristy !! Ok friends and family here I go... This past Thursday we received some of the hardest news I have ever heard. Marvin's cancer has spread to his ribs and spine ! We have chosen no more treatments,texts, etc. We now have Hospice in place and begin our journey through the end of his life here on earth . I have no idea how we will get through this.. except by God's grace and the love and support of family and our amazing friends all over the world. We are blessed having each of you as we walk this path. I am still a bit in shock and have no idea how I got through making the decisions that we did. But.. I did and I will continue to stand by My dear Husband to the end and hold him when he leaves this earth and goes to a far better place ! Oh.. tears again !!

Marvin is amazing to me. He is still standing tall in his faith. He is still trying to protect me. Still telling me how much he loves me and is so worried about me . How he can do this is beyond any love I have ever known. But I am eternally grateful for the love we have shared and the blessing he is in my life. I love you Honey !!! More tears.... uhhh...

My art is scattered and just has no life at this time. I guess it is showing my heart.. dark, sad,lost,confused,afraid,full of tears and pain. Oh.. please take this pain away. Please!!!

To all of my amazing online friends at Flickr and Facebook... you ROCK !!! You will never know how much your emails mean to me. Each of you have given us a piece of your heart and encouraged us with your love and support. I may not be around as much , but I am here where I should be... at Marvin's side and doing everything I can to bring him joy and ease his pain.

Hugs and love to you all !!!
Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rose Twofeather, I feel so sad for you and Marvin, don't be afraid to cry, in fact you must.
    I am sure your special love for each other and your faith will help keep you strong enough to get through such a stressful time.
    Love and hugs
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose,

    God will give you the strenght to cross this river holding hand with your dear Marvin. Have faith that at some point both of you will embrace the light. Enjoy your time with him cause later on when you think about these moments, you will be happy a second time. May God be with you both.
    Shallale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know ya'll, but will say prayers of comfort for you. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete