Welcome to the farm

Dedicated to my Husband ,Marvin, who lost his battle to Mesothelioma July 14th,2010.

All images and information are created by Kristy. All images are protected by copyright.





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feb, Sketchbook Challenge Entry

I finally finished my entry for the Feb. Sketchbook Challenge ! This one took me a while as I had so many things that could fit "Opposites". But I ended up working more on my sketching and using watercolor as my main media used. My firt reaction when I saw what the challenge was on Feb.1st was... oh I know what I will do... Opposites... my BFF and I ! I'm not sure if you can read the writing in this scan, but basicaly it says, Oppsites...describes my BFF and I. I am tall...she is short. I love color...she's a basic place and white girl. I love to create..she loves to read...So here is my entry. I do believe this will forever remain faceless though ! I'm working on faces and it is a challenge for me. So for now, we look like the Willow Statues I love so much !! lol !!

No comments:

Post a Comment