Welcome to the farm

Dedicated to my Husband ,Marvin, who lost his battle to Mesothelioma July 14th,2010.

All images and information are created by Kristy. All images are protected by copyright.





Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Sweet friends !!

Just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to all my sweet friends out there in blogland. I pray your day has been blessed and tonight you will be sharing a wonderful night with the one you love...or like ! lol !! Not too much else to share at the moment so.. here's a little valentine for you ...

This is a picture of my little Christmas tree turned Valentines tree! lol !! I have a heart on it for each member of my family and some adorable little metal hearts I found. And of course.. it's PINK... Pink.. Did I tell you I love PINK? Lol ! Well now you know !!! Hugs and blessings.. Kristy

P.S. Wasn't going to say it.. But Today is 7 months since Marvin passed away ! I miss him so very much. Spent the day working in my art journal. So very healing !! I miss you and I love you honey !! Always your loving wife ...Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment