Welcome to the farm

Dedicated to my Husband ,Marvin, who lost his battle to Mesothelioma July 14th,2010.

All images and information are created by Kristy. All images are protected by copyright.





Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here's to the New Year...2011


Here's to the New Year. Here's to you and new beginnings.For bigger dreams. To memories that comfort us. For health,happiness and many blessings. Here's to creative inspiration or finding a new muse. Here's to joy unspeakable and unconditonal love. Here's to God whom I love and need in my life. Here's to pink sunsets,dragonfly kisses and lots of laughter. Here's to life !!

I came to a wonderful realization. 2010 will be behind us. In my world the sadness and the loss of my husband this year will never come again .It is now history. Yes, 2011 will be a year of healing, remembering and new beginnings. So come on 2011 !! Lol !

I must thank you all for your support,encouragement,love,laughter and shoulders to cry on. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life for a reason or a season. My hugs and love go out to each of you!

Here is a challenge I posted at MaryJanesFarm...my challenge to my sisters there was to create a bucket list for 2011. New Years resolutions and I do not get along. I usually break them before January is over ! Lol! I find that I tend to do resolutins that set me up to fail ~ So this year I am creating a Busket List or Punch list as Marvin called it. I have a brand new journal ready for 2011 and at the front I am placing my bucket list for 2011. Not my life long bucket list but for this year. I will share a few of my random additions.

I will finally get my studio set up. My little haven to create and allow my muse to run and play freely as she chooses.

I will volunteer at a food bank, community outting, or church work day at least 1 a month, More if possible.

I will spend an hour each day praying,reading my bible and meditating .

Ok... There is a start. Let me know what you come up with. Share them here if you like to spark an idea in another .

Hugs and blessings to you all...
and have a blessed,safe Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can settle in to a contented life with many happy surprises tossed in to keep you laughing...hugs for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog because of tangles. I did my first one yesterday!

    I also wanted to tell you that I lost my 34 year old daughter 6.10.09 so grief is part of my life as well. I am finding that tangles helps clear my mind...

    ReplyDelete